- Assemble sack meals for the homeless on Thursdays.
- Distribute sack meals and supplies for the homeless on Thursday evenings.
- Serve on the Golf Tournament or Annual Gala Committees.
- Help with bulk mail preparation, assembly of hygiene kits, organizing food drives and/or used clothing drives, organizing the food pantry.
- Financial Advisor for families
- Legal Services
- Workshop Speaker for families (on Saturdays)
- Office Receptionist
We encourage churches, youth organizations, student organizations and businesses to help with our projects or to organize your own event to help raise awareness for SPIN.
- "House Warming Basket" Project for our GAPP (Guided Assistance to Permanent Placement) families
- Hygiene Kits for our Street Services Program
- Birthday kits for our GAPP families (Everything to throw a birthday party for a child)
- Warm Clothing drive for our Street Services Program
- Canned food drive for our homeless individuals and families
- Easter baskets for our families with small children
- Mother's Day gifts for our low-income moms
- Adopt-A-Family for Thanksgiving and Christmas
Ideas for Creating your Own Event
- Tennis Tournament
- Car Wash
- Food Drive
- Dinner and a Movie*
*For a fun twist, tie the dinner in with the movie. For example, if you are watching “The Godfather,” plan to serve an Italian dinner.
View our Volunteer Photo Gallery.
To volunteer, please contact Kim Frazier, Director of Events & Volunteer Services.